Below is the sample resume of an Accounting Professional with 5 years of experience.
You can download the template here
Mobile : xxxxxxxxxxx
Email : [email protected]
Address : No., xyz street, xyz paradise, abc – 123.
Accounts Professional – Debtor Management – Cash Inflow Optimization
A keen professional having insight to increase the productivity of an organization and seal the loss loop holes of the company policies.
Profile and Value
- A person having rich expertise in cost reduction and cash inflow and outflow.
- Experienced in projection of high value trades by tracking and monitoring the previous financial years’ datas.
- Generating reports of accounts receivables and maintaining the balance sheet in a very effective way to avoid zero overdraft circumstances.
- Identifying areas where the accounts process can be optimized and suggesting relevant softwares for speedy process.
Qualification and Expertise
Managing bills and receivables
Balance sheet Management
Credit and Debit Reports
Expense Statement Preparation
Education & Credential
ABC School of Management – M.Com, 2012
DFG School of Higher Secondary, Mumbai.
- Have completed a course in Tally and GST from Learn dots, Mumbai.
- Have completed a course in Advanced Excel, Macros and VBA from NIIT.
2014 – 2017 Ambit Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Implemented progressive techniques in the reconciliation of financial statements
- Documented the previous years/current year financial statement in a chronological order.
- Simplified the follow up of Debtor list by inculcating an effective methodology.
- Identified the sloppy areas of process flow and rectified the reasons for it.
- Projected the financial areas of improvement for the current and subsequent years through presentations and reports.
- Filing of bills and receipts in a neat manner to ease the audit scenarios.
- Played a key role in GST implementation and identified the areas of Corporate Tax Rebate.
- Issuing salary cheques for non-payroll staff.
2012 – 2014 Prince Technology Solutions
- Deployed a software which automatically calculates the accounts receivables with reminders to the vendors through mail merging.
- Allocation of budget for the areas where there was need for business improvement and incurring the expenditure from prsopectful resources.
- Balance sheet maintenance and preparing monthly statements to reduce the costs which could be avoided in the subsequent months.
- Handled payroll of around 200 staff.
- Managed payments of reimbursement claims for transportation, accommodation and food expense bills of staff.
- Filing of purchase orders and payment receipts.
Marital Status : Single
DOB : 29th April 1991
Nationality : Indian
Languages : Hindi, English, Spanish.